High Quality – Low Risk Systems Engineering Solutions
NDTI offers detailed systems engineering support and management services for DoD acquisition systems. Full life cycle support is provided for the technology development, acquisition, and sustainment of systems, including support for all phases and milestones of the acquisition cycle ranging from user needs, research to deployment, and sustainment engineering.
NDTI systems engineering professionals focus on the tools, methods, processes and metrics for all engineering phases: cost-benefit analysis, initiation & planning, risk identification & mitigation, requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
NDTI Systems Engineers start with the CONOPS working with the fleet and end users to determine system level capability and requirements. The requirements are then allocated to software, hardware and interfaces. Utilizing proven methods of development and industry best practices, we develop the design leading to the product. Processes and metrics are diligently utilized to build-in quality through each step of the development activities.
Rapid prototyping is a technique frequently used to ensure capability meets the end user requirements. We conduct System of Systems Integration (SoSI) to independently verify and validate that the end product meets customer requirements.
Our expertise in these activities spans across both unmanned and manned aircraft platforms as well as weapon systems and complex simulation capabilities. Six Degrees of Freedom simulations, integration testing of aircraft platforms and weapon systems are
conducted using live, virtual and constructive (LVC) simulation assets to cover the breadth of the Find, Fix, Track, Target, Engage, and Assess (F2T2EA) kill-chain. Component obsolescence, material issues, test sets, engineering change proposals and related analysis, and design agent engineering activities are conducted throughout the system life cycle. NDTI Subject Matter Experts have participated in multiple live international exercises such as Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) and Valiant Shield to test and prove warfare tactics.
What We Offer
- Hardware and Software Assessment
- CONOPS and Capability Definition
- Systems Development & System of Systems Integration (SoSI
- Systems Acquisition
- Systems Testing/Installation
- Legacy Systems Re-engineering & Migration
How We Do It
- Cost Fffective, Value-Added Focus
- Certified Technical Professionals
- Unrivalled Customer Reputation
- Commitment to Quality and Excellence
- Six Sigma-Trained Workforce
- Best Practices Approach
- Disciplined Systems Engineering Process and Metrics
- Proven HW & SW development methodologies
- Lead Systems Integrator (LSI)
- Department of the Air Force
- Air Force Test Center, Joint Range Technical Services
- Department of the Navy
- Naval Air Systems Command
- Naval Air Warfare Center
- Naval Surface Warfare Center
- National Aeronautics Space Administration